Winter/Spring 2016 Issue
The current Mindfulness Bell offers:
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Freedom Is Our Practice,” a potent teaching about the freedom obtained when we stop searching and live happily in the here and now
- “Understanding and Love: The Spirit of the Fourteen Mindfulness Trainings,” by a well-loved teacher, Venerable Thich Phuoc Tinh, in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Order of Interbeing.
- Useful guidance on how to build community from Sister Annabel Laity (True Virtue)
- Teachings for children – and the kid in all of us! – plus delightful insights from young people
- Deep looking into what we eat and the rights of animals
Visit our Subscriptions page to begin or renew your sub, give a gift sub, or donate to send free copies to prisoners.
May these offerings nourish your understanding, joy, and peace.
A lotus for you,
The Mindfulness Bell